Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Pineapple Stuffing Picture

Here is a picture of my pineapple stuffing recipe. I received many questions along the lines of "What is pineapple stuffing?" "Is it a dessert?" and then comments like "uhm, warm pineapple?" Obviously they didn't read my previous posting on what pineapple stuffing is - it can be a side dish complimentary to pork and ham but also a dessert as well!

The results were mixed among the testers (aka "not bad") but in the future, I will make sure to serve it piping hot! I only reheated it for 5 minutes in the oven. I also should add more bread to the mixture to make it more like a stuffing. But nevertheless, I *will* serve this again in the future for a dinner party!

4 comments:

L.T. said...

looks good. did you have to cover the top when you baked it?

Unknown said...

This was surprisingly pretty good! (Yes, I was one of the people who said "warm pineapple?!?" before trying it). I think it's a dessert :)

Peggy said...

No I didn't cover the top - but I did cover it when I was letting it cool down which I think was a mistake!

Jander said...

I'm eating some right now!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape