Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream

Due to the overwhelming popularity of my food and beauty blog, I've received requests for being a guest blogger. I'd like to introduce to everyone, Karen, a fellow lover of food and beauty products! She has previously appeared on my blog in which I've used some of her food recipes - most recently, the delicious coconut macaroons! But here she is writing about one of her favorite beauty products. Hope to hear from you again soon, K!

Winter in NYC wreaks havoc on my skin. My face is ultra dry. I used Philosphy's Hope in Jar for about two months. After that, i noticed it wasn't working as well on my skin. Maybe the weather was THAT cold & drying. A friend recommended L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream. This is what L'Occitane's site writes about the cream:

The Immortelle flower defies aging - it never wilts or withers, even after being picked. Microcapsule technology concentrates hand-harvested essential oil of Immortelle, which grows in the sunny Mediterranean island of Corsica, in a formula that helps to boost microcirculation and increase collagen synthesis. A velvety, patented-ingredient moisturizer with proven wrinkle-reducing benefits. For normal to dry skin.

What can i say except: "WOW!" Exactly what the reviews on Sephora say! This is truly a very hydrating & moisturizing cream. It works wonders. I've been using this for about a week now, and notice a considerable difference. I put it on at night before I go to bed... my skin feels soft immediately. It absorbs quickly and there's no greasy residue whatsoever. I wake up in the morning and it still feels soft. I can skip my daycream now. It really works that well! Oh, and the scent is nice too.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape