Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cosmetic Class Action Settlement - UPDATE


As I mentioned in this previous post, the class action settlement suit at major retail stores were handing out free make-up to any past customer. Basically, anyone who is willing to wait on line for hour(s) depending on the store location.

Based on anecodotes from my friends in California and New York, the lines were super long. Some stores had to turn away customers an hour before the store closing. And most stores ran out of the good products (aka full size products) early! But luckily, I was able to get two jars of the Clinique Moisture Surge (1 oz in size). While I noticed that many people stood on line several times just to get multiple products, I brought along Jander so he (happily?) obliged in claiming a free make-up sample.

2 comments:

Arielle's Mommy said...

my mom got 4! 3 of the clinique(i took all 3 since she doesnt use Clinique, i don either but it's free..why not!) and one Coco Channel body lotion. she works near macy's and she also wen to Saks Fifth Ave to get. she said Saks is even better, no line.. while macy's had ppl waiting outside the door down 7th ave! crazy!

Peggy said...

Saks Fifth had no line?! Ugh. I think everyone just flocked to Macy's for the free products. The Clinique Moisture Surge is quite good - I used to buy it for original full price! I think you will like it...I will review on this blog in near future.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape