Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SIGG Water Bottles

I've been on the search for durable water containers ever since I realized how much plastic is wasted in our household. I received a Nalgene bottle from a sports event but I wanted another one that was pretty to look at. Also, since my Nalgene bottle is a light lime color...it looks like I'm drinking urine sometimes. I know, not the image I want to have in my mind while I'm drinking water!

But I think I found something ultralight weight, durable, and completely recyclable! It's called My Sigg! The interior lining is 100% effective against leaching and combats residue-buildup. I also love how the liner prevents bacteria from building up as well! So you will always drink the clean taste of your beverage. Even better, there are different and cool designs. This one here is butterfly on a purple background. Cute!

The product line also features thermoses, flasks, as well as sports bottles. They also make kids products. It's perfect since the bottles are so durable, leakproof and suitable for all types of beverages. (Ever hate it when you fill a water bottle with juice but then can never get rid of the taste after you rinse it out? Ick.)

Click here to go to the website and purchase your own eco-friendly bottle!

1 comment:

** Beauty and All That said...

That's a pretty decorated bottle.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape