Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sushi, sushi and more sushi

I wish I could take credit for making this beautiful platter of sushi but this is all due to Sorry-hime's mom! What a wonderful mom, I wish I could have something like this made for me everyday. Featured on this plate include: futomaki (translates to big roll in Japanese), shrimp tempura roll, spicy toro (tuna) roll, eel roll and inari (tofu skins with sushi rice).

And if you're wondering why the platter is still wrapped under the plastic wrap....the reason is, I knew the sushi would be grabbed by 8 pairs of hands so I needed to snap the picture right away!

3 comments:

Jander said...

I'll trade gumbo for sushi anytime! Next time, I think there needs to be a separate mini-platter just for me to eat the next day though... =D

L.T. said...

Ooh inari!! You have to get the recipe for that! I love inari. I tried making it from those packets they sell in the Japanese supermarket, but it's not as good.

Unknown said...

I'll ask my mom to make "Jeff roll" again, only for you ;-)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape