Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Recap of the Year

As the year is almost coming to an end, I thought I would share some of our favorite postings we've written so far. I can't believe it's only been 9 months since starting this blog - I look forward to more blogging in the days and months ahead! Keeping a blog has made me remember all the delicious foods I've eaten, from forgotten tapas at Las Ramblas to over-rated Asian bistro at Moca and memorable birthday celebration at Wolfgang's Steakhouse. But the year is not always about eating, I've also baked some delicious food in my own kitchen! From the Chinese sticky rice to the banana muffins that I made last month, I look forward to cooking them in the future as classic dishes.

And how can I forget about my private tour of Yankees Stadium? The stadium is no longer standing but yet I had a chance to walk around the locker room, the private lounge and sitting in the dugout! What a fantastic night in June. It is definitely a small perk of volunteering but only because I wanted to meet a celebrity - Josh Lucas. Hehhehe. Another favorite memory from this year was my trip to Hawaii. I loved eating all the food especially the spicy ahi. Ahhh and ever since then, I've been a huge spicy tuna lover! And I look forward to going back to the island for more delicious seafood and sashimi! In fact, Jander and I even tried to recreate the memories by going to Roy's Restaurant in NY. Alas, the food was not the same.

Here's a picture of the Christmas tree at South Street Seaport. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape