Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

I Baked Oatmeal-Butterscotch Cookies!

Today I wanted to bake cookies for the Christmas holiday and Jander suggested gingersnap cookies. I didn't have a recipe on-hand but instead I offered to make oatmeal-butterscotch cookies which he gladly accepted. (I don't think he had a choice in the cookie type though, hehe). I posted a recipe for these cookies last month so I thought it would be a great time to make it. They were really easy to make and it made my entire kitchen smell wonderful.

And yes, they were delicious! They are best eaten straight out of the oven. Tips: Bake for 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies but I baked it for the full 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Reduce the amount of butterscotch if you like it less sweet.

And if anyone has a gingersnap recipe, please share with me!

2 comments:

Kimball said...

*DROOLS* =)

k.a.r.e.n said...

Gingersnap recipe to follow...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape