Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Yummy Shepard's Pie Dinner

I was inspired to make a traditional American meal after watching an episode of Rachel Ray in which she made a steakhouse version of shepard's pie. Since my visit to Wolfgang's Steakhouse (read my review here), I'm still trying to relive the delicious tastes and olfactory smells of steak, shrimp and bacon!

I followed Rachel Ray's Easy 30 Minute Recipe for a Steakhouse Shepard's Pie but I made some modifications based on what I had in my refrigerator. Most notably, I used ground turkey instead of ground beef and I skipped the blue cheese and opted for mozzarrella cheese. Here is a picture of our half-eaten dish. Yum Yum.

2 comments:

drdr said...

ground turkey? going for the healthy option i see. :-)

Jander said...

As the person responsible for most of what's missing from the picture, I can confirm that it was indeed "Yum Yum"

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape