Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I met Leslie of bareMinerals!

The TRY, BELIEVE, LOVE tour of bareMinerals is on the road from October 8 - 12th from Boston to Connecticut. Today was their pitstop in NYC's Time Square Sephora where Leslie Blodgett and her artistry team were dishing out their expert make-up advice. And to my great surprise, I was lucky enough to go up to her, get her autograph and picture! She looks wonderful in person and exactly as does in her infomercials!! In fact, my only regret is not asking her any questions about the future bareMinerals products because I am such a big fan!! I started out purchasing her starter kit with foundations, Warmth blush, Mineral veil finishing powder and their fabulous brushes....and have never looked back with purchasing additional eyeshadows and lipsticks.

Here she is posing with the staff members of Sephora in Times Square!

And this is her actual tour bus parked right off Times Square! We saw her get on the bus!


Looks a little like the advertisement, eh?

1 comment:

L.T. said...

They have really good customer service too if you ever have to call them.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape