Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Favorite Cosmetics

Here are two of my favorite summer cosmetics that I highly recommend.



The first is CoverGirl's Lashblast mascara. They have the original and waterproof formula but I purchased the waterproof one for fear of racoon eyes at the end of the day. Let me just say that nothing is 100% waterproof, but it was pretty darn good after 11 hours of hot and humid weather. The brush is made of thin plastic bristles and it reached almost all of my upper lashes with one stroke. The formula is great - it didn't have any clumps and provided strong and shiny strength to my lashes. The available shades are dark black, black and brown black. I played it safe with black but I think the dark black would be great for dramatic make-up looks.



My second recommendation for the summer is a cream blush by Nar's The Multiple. This is an multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. However I've only used it so far on my cheeks and eyes...not sure if I would put it on my lips. My favorite color is called 'Orgasm' which is the perfect pinkish shade for ALL skin types. Seriously. The Multiple which provides sheer color is absolutely wonderful. It gives a natural shimmer to my face. And it is so easy to apply - I simply smile really wide and swipe it on my cheeks and then rub it with my fingers to blend. It really is mistake-proof make-up that should be in every gal's cosmetic case.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape