Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SYTYCD - Mark and Chelsie Dance to Bleeding Love

I admit, I'm a secret 'So You Think You Can Dance' fan. I even entered a contest before Season 4, where I tried to win 2 tickets to fly to Los Angeles and attend a SYTYCD event. I even got Jander to sign up too! Anyway, for those haven't seen this show...you're missing out!! This is a fun and energetic dance show for the summer season. It's on FOX channel every Wednesday at 8pm EST.

Anyway, this week featured a fantastic hip hop dance by Mark and Chelsie. They performed to one of my favorite songs, Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. The emotional hip hop dance was so good that I think Simon Cowell (yes, the American Idol judge is also the one who discovered Leona) should remove Leona's music video and replace it with this dance! Seriously. Oh and of course, hire Mark and Chelsie to feature in the video. LOL

Their dance was touching, heart-breaking and utterly emotional. Props to the choreographers for coming up with the moves. Sadly, all the youtube videos' are poor in quality but I think you'll see how kick-ass fantastic they were regardless.

Skip to the start at 0.17 seconds. Prepare to get weepy at 1:42

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape