Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

SYTYCD - Joshua and Katee dance to No Air

So since Peggy is talking about So You Think You Can Dance, I figured I'd add my own two cents and comment on something I've seen on the show. Since I'm not like Peggy, I don't really get into whether or not I feel a dance was emotional and touching. I guess I'm not all that in touch with my feminine side.

Check out Joshua and Katee as they bust out with their Hip Hop routine to No Air. Pay attention at 0:55.

That's some pretty amazing stuff. Jerry, can you do that?!?

For those who missed last week's performance, Joshua and Katee performed the Samba.

*sizzle*

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I saw these dances live on tv...and didn't think it was S-I-C-K!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape