Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Green Tea Cheesecake

I haven't baked a Japanese cheesecake since December of last year. Sadly, I forgot how to make it as fluffy and smooth as I remember. I knew I messed up as soon as I finished the batter. But I compensated by adding 2 tablespoons of matcha powder (green tea) and also made a quick cream topping with heavy cream and a little bit of confectionary sugar and vanilla extract. I also added slices of strawberry on top because strawberries go hand in hand with cheesecake! Yum.

Here's a picture of my half-eaten cheesecake before I realized I didn't take a picture of it! It was soon devoured after this picture was taken.


And here are the nicely sliced pieces of my cheesecake on my dining room table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a very good cake! I liked that it wasn't overly sweet like most cheesecakes.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape