Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hosting my own Yes To Carrots Party!


I'm so excited! I received news that I was selected (er, I signed up) to host a Yes To Carrots party!! Yes To Carrots is a natural and organic cosmetics company which started out with basic lip glosses and lotions. But now they have expanded to include tons of other cosmetic products and for sensitive and dry/oily skin.

Want to hear the best part? As a hostess, I get to invite all my friends who will receive free samples and gift bags of their products - YIPEE!! Stay tuned for more details and pictures of the party!


5 comments:

k.a.r.e.n said...

Please keep me informed!

L.T. said...

When's the party?

Jander said...

I'd like to know what this means, too!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I say YES to Carrots!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting the party and for the freebies. I can't wait to try them out :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape