Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Banana Mini-Muffins

I baked a small batch of banana mini-muffins over the weekend. It was absolutely delicious! (Even Jander ate some and he HATES bananas. The bananas made the muffins moist and I couldn't even taste it. Note to self, I can put more bananas in the next batch!)

You may ask why I baked mini-muffins instead of full-sized muffins or even a loaf of bread... Well the answer is simple, I only own a mini-muffin tray so that's what I made! Here's a picture of my (half-eaten) treats.


For the complete recipe, click here, courtesy of All Recipe. Since my muffins are so small, I only baked it for 20 minutes and I sprinkled crushed walnuts on the top! It also tasted better when I dribbled some maple syrup on the top right before baking.

1 comment:

Kimball said...

i want one! looks so goood

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape