Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Smile, You're on Hidden Camera!

Ever the eagle eye, we spotted a camera lens hidden inside a box on top of a lamp post while leaving the Brooklyn Botanical Garden (BBG) last weekend. We just figured it was to monitor the trespassings of the BBG visitors. However, I should be ashamed of my jaded New Yawkness. *hangs head* In fact, they were simply capturing time lapse images of the cherry blossoms. Look carefully, I'm trying to see if we are in it since we stood in front of the camera making funny faces. *wave*

Here's the official video created by Dave Allen, BBG's web manager! It's *almost* as good as being there in person considering the rainy weather will probably damage the blossoms this week.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - the video is pretty neat. With my super vision, I think I saw Jander in the video picking his nose.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape