Monday, June 21, 2010

Makeup Review: Beauty For Real


I attended The Make Up Show in NYC this past May and learned about a new cosmetic company called Beauty For Real. So far, they only sell lip glosses, lip pencils, and mascara on their product line but I am about to review their new lip glosses. The innovative product features a mirror on the side and LED light that provides easy convenience for applying the lip gloss! I can just click on the button located on the top of the cap to apply the lip gloss in dark rooms (like a lounge or movie theatre!). The formula for the lip gloss is also quite natural. It is loaded with antioxidants, anti-aging ingredients and minty flavors that tingle on my lips for minutes after application.

The cosmetic salesperson, Stephanie, was kind enough to select a shade for me. I normally wear peach or coral colors on my skintone but I am always happy to put myself in the hands of a professional and allowing them to choose my best coloring. And needless to say, I was not disappointed. Stephanie chose the shade Fireworks for me. And I love it! I think all the shades would fit a variety of skintones, so it is just a matter of selecting your favorite color. The picture above was taken at the display center at The Make Up Show. I will be reviewing other favorite products from the show in future blogs so stay tuned!

2 comments:

RD Robertson said...

Thanks for sharing with us your makeup products. It will be helpful for beauty hunters. You may find the world class best quality makeup at Boutiqueken.

Nikki Andrews said...

A beautiful makeup will bring sparkle on someone's outfit, changes someone's appearance and making it a beautiful personality. Just like a beautiful woman in her knee dresses with a stunning makeup, when you see her, you really love to look.

There was an error in this gadget