Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shecky's Girls Night Out 2009


This is actually my first year attending the Shecky's event but I've heard about it from my beauty friends for the last couple of years. So for those that are clueless about Shecky's...it is an online and event destination for all things beauty, fashion and shopping! And Girls Night Out is an opportunity for attendees to enjoy an evening of shopping with fabulous jewelry and clothing designers all while drinking (free) beer and vodka.

The best part of the night for me was all the jewelry shopping that I got to do!! I felt like I *had* to shop because I've never seen so many unique and beautiful pieces in one place! And indeed, many of the designers only make one-of-a-kind jewelry that are just exquisite looking. My favorite designer was Sara G. Strauss for her whimsical and fun designs! I loved her so much that I brought a pair of earrings and necklace from her. Check out the last picture for some of her unique designs.

Here are some notable highlights from my night out.





Want to hear more about my fun night? And see pictures of my jewelry purchases? Oh and did I mention the awesome beer and food pairing event? Stay tuned for my next post!

1 comment:

k.a.r.e.n said...

I went to a Shecky's event a few years ago and had so much fun!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape